Location: Guadalajara SSC, Mexico
Reports to: Sr. Manager, General Accounting
The Sr. Accountant, NCPM/Transfer Pricing/Projects will execute accounting transactions for US / Canada business, in accordance with GAAP, ensuring transactions are accurate and properly stated. Participate in the month-end and year-end closing processes as required.
- Responsible for leading financial reporting information for Net Cost Plus Margin (NCPM) ensuring high level of accuracy and automation.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are being adhered to as they pertain to General Accounting.
- Prepare monthly journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations for Canadian royalties.
- Own applicable GL controls and processes to ensure SOX compliance.
- Establish and assess affiliate transfer pricing for the US/Canada business.
- Oversee margin reviews by affiliate and ensure compliance to complex tax codes.
- Perform account analysis, variance analysis and other projects as requested by Manager.
- Identify, initiate, and develop system changes with information technology to improve the availability of financial information, minimizing disruption during implementation and creating efficiencies.
- Ensure Desk Top Procedures (DTP’s) are written and current for all job functions and that they comply with internal control policies.
- Conduct process reviews to identify improvements to enhance the quality of financial reporting and implement identified improvements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with business partners both at SCC and across the company, including affiliate finance personnel.
- Work with accounting personnel from domestic affiliates to resolve issues in a timely basis.
- Lead the implementation of improvements identified through this process identified by general accounting managers.
- Perform adhoc support identified by the Sr. Accounting Manager.
- Advanced English level
- 4+ years of significant experience in financial analysis, reporting, accounting, or auditing.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, CPA / MBA a plus.
- Intercompany transactions and allocations experience beneficial.
- Cost Accounting and/or Pricing experience is a great plus.
- Basic Macros and Advanced Excel.
- Ideally SAP and BW experience.
Salario: a partir de 30mil a 40mil