Accounts Payable Analyst
LOCATION: SSC Guadalajara, Mexico
REPORTS TO: Accounts Payable Leader
- Process records related to account payables of domestic and imported purchases, freights, customs expenses, T&E expenses, etc. according to company procedures.
- Verify during the payment process the existence of authorizations according to internal procedures and the company’s control.
- Verify that all the invoices comply with tax requirements.
- Timely process for supplier’s payments in accordance with the internal calendar.
- Vendor payment processing utilizing various methods; disbursements, checks and factoring.
- Answers all vendor or internal customers inquiries accurately and on time.
- Participate in accounting closing or special projects as required by the AP Leader.
- Support AP Leader with audit requests.
- Develop a sense of trust and teamwork results; create associations with collaterals, similar positions, clients and internal suppliers.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 1 year of experience in general accounting or accounts payable.
- Adequate and sufficient knowledge in general accounting and/or Accounts Payable.
- SAP, ESKER, and CONCUR experience a plus.
Salario: 17,500 a 18mil.