· $ 12,000.00
· Guadalajara, Jalisco
Responsible for receiving and processing inbound services for dedicated clients in accordance with policies, procedures, quality standards, and federal laws and regulations.
• Receive and process incoming phone calls, which includes providing general information.
• Strive to enhance the department’s relationship with customers, ensuring the highest quality, responsive service possible is provided.
• Ensure that calls are processed in strict adherence to established policies, procedures, and quality standards, as well as any federal laws and regulations.
• Successfully complete initial classroom and on-the-job training, as well as any new product or ongoing training.
• High school diploma or GED desirable.
• 18 years old at the time of hiring.
• English proficiency.
• Be able to direct the call in a professional manner using the adequate word choice. The employee must be able to have a professional conversation with the member.
• Average computer skills required.
• Minimum of 21 wpm of typing skills.
Sourcing | Guadalajara | alorica.com | email@example.com